The club buzzes with activity all week long, with games, functions and meetings organised all year round. Have a look at our facilities for a full breakdown.
Darts, darts and more darts! There are several teams playing from the Regent on weekday evenings and Saturday afternoons.
- Mondays — The Regent Rhinos in the Breakers Darts League. (Men and Women)
- Wednesdays — High Cross and BT are both now based at The Regent playing in The Municipal Darts League. (Men and Women)
- Fridays — Club Regent, playing in The Friday Night Darts League. (Men and Women)
- Saturdays — Leicester DeMontfort, Playing in the Leicestershire Mens Super League.
If you are interested in playing or want more details please contact Fred Hartshorn on 07800 799039 who will put you in touch with the appropriate team captain.
If you are interested in joining one of the teams you would be made most welcome.
Play snooker in the Norman Gill Snooker Room at the Regent.
Available at £3.20 per hour (£1.60 half hour or part thereof) — Members Only. Bookable a maximum of one day in advance.
Pool & Table Tennis
Play our popular games — Table Tennis is free at lunchtimes, £2 per hour in the evenings. Pool is 50p per play.
With our excellent facilities and reasonably priced food and drink, the Regent hosts many meetings of clubs and groups.
- Redcoats and Revolutionaries — Meet on the first Thursday of the Month (open to all). Redcoats and Revolutionaries is a re-enactment society who recreate the American War of Independence, and the Leicestershire Regiment (17th) of the time.
- Leicester CAMRA — the Leicester branch of the Campaign for Real Ale hold their Annual General Meeting at the club.