The Regent club has great facilities for meetings, parties, reunions, receptions and other functions. Our function room is used for all of these things, as well as hosting table tennis, pool, live music and performances. Available to hire.
The Function Room and Lounge are available for hire and are ideal for parties, meetings and reunions. With its own fully stocked bar, comfortable seating and flexible table and chair arrangements this room can cater for most requirements. Holding upto 150 people the room can be partitioned for smaller gatherings if required. We are pleased to announce that the large wooden dance floor has recently been refurbished, after many years of parties.
The Club has a full range of Sound and Lighting equipment available for hire for a small charge.
A disco and buffet can be arranged if required. Buffets start at just £5.95 a head with special offers and free upgrades for large numbers. (See our buffet menu here...)
Please e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your requirements and let us do the rest! All initial enquiries are dealt with by e-mail. (Download the Booking Form in Adobe PDF format)
Also available is a small Meeting Room which can seat upto 12 people around a boardroom style table, as seen in the photo below.
We are licensed as a Members' Club and after a maximum of 2 visits guests must become members to continue to use the club. Annual Membership runs from 1st October each year and is currently just £12. Please remember to carry your Membership Card and show this on request to club officials.
Apply and Pay Online
- Send your payment online to the club's bank account: 29624653 /sort code: 05 05 60. Please note this is a new account from Nov 2015.
- Complete the Membership Application Form (Download .DOC) and e-mail this to the club (email@example.com). When we receive both we'll process your application and e-mail you when your new card is ready for collection.
Alternatively, drop by when we are open and fill out the form with pen and paper.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to a safe and welcoming club
- Free hire of the Function Room and Meeting Room for private use
- Members' Promotions
- Regular e-mail updates
- Reduced Entry Fee for Public Events including Jazz nights, Comedy gigs etc
- Use of all facilities including the Snooker Room, Pool, Table Tennis, darts, crib etc
- Access to teams in quiz and darts leagues