The Club is pleased to announce that it will be reopening to members and guests with effect from WEDNESDAY 4 AUGUST 2021.
This coincides with the friendly match between Leicester City and Villarreal. During our enforced closure, we have taken the opportunity to carry out some overdue refurbishments of the premises. We hope these improvements will meet with your approval.
Further details of our opening hours will be provided on our Facebook page in the next few days. we look forward to welcoming you all back to your club.
There's plenty going on at The Regent, and here's just a flavour of what you can expect over the coming weeks and months; but as always the best way to find out what's happening is to get yourself down to 102!
- Tuesday Night is Regent Jazz Night. Hot and cold food available until 8:30pm. Click below for further details (Find out more...)
- The Leicester Quiz League @ The Regent (Thursday Night) and the Night Owl Quiz League (Tuesday Night) from September to May each year.
- Darts, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Super League on Saturdays. (Find out more...)
Latest News & Promotions
- We're pleased to be able to tell you that the club now has Wi-Fi for the convienience of members.
- The club can now accept payments by debit or credit card and cashback facility is also available at the bar.
City & Tigers matches
LCFC and Tigers Saturday 15.00 kick-offs - club open from 12.00, with the Matchday Menu available 12.30 until 14.30.
For evening kick offs, food served 17.30 - 19.30. For all other kick off times, please check the Regent Facebook Page for details.
Information for visiting football supporters:
We welcome well behaved visiting supporters but only by prior arrangement and approval. If you wish to visit us on matchdays you must e-mail us in advance and we'll consider the request. Please also note that we are required to advise the Leicestershire Police of all visiting football supporters coming to The Regent.